S.S.304 / 316 construction , Wall / floor mounted type. Mechanical / Electromagnetic door interlocking. Prebuffed / Matt finish. Toughened glass / polycarbonate view Panels.
|Load Bearing capacity
|Shipping in case of impact
||Surface gets damaged
|Cost to be considered
||Basic brick wall Construction cost Plastering cost Epoxy painting cost
Specifications for Sandwich Wall / Ceiling Panels:
Sandwich type Wall Panel made out of GI powder coated sheet on both side and inside filled with EPS/Poly urethane foam of specified thickness.
- Normal panel Width : 1200 mm (or as per site condition)
- Thickness : 40 - 100mm
- MOC : GI pre coated / powder coated
- GI sheet Thickness: 20 / 22 / 24 gauge
- Insulation : Poly Urethane Foam
- Density: 40 Kg/m3
- Joint : Using al. section for interlocking & leveling of panels.
- Sealing of Joints : Using silicon sealant of approved color.
- Bottom : Fixed with aluminium angular connection
- Top : Fixed hanger support from RCC slab / MS structural steel grid
- Mode of Measurement : Sq. Mtr. (for panels)
- View Panels : Necessary view panels should be provided as per details provided in design
- Coving : All joint between floor and wall, wall and wall and wall and ceiling shall be covered with aluminium powder coated coving section of radius min.50 mm. Joint between coving and surface shall be sealed with silicon sealant of approved colour.
- Mode of Measurement : R. Mtr. (Running Meter) (for coving)
Advantages of Modular Plants
Fast building technology – allowing latest start
- Accelerated schedule
- Parallel activities which are normally in sequence.
- 24/7 shift work possible
- Weather independent since indoor fabrication
- Movable asset
- Validation activities off – site
- Reduction in site construction infrastructure
- Reduction in site construction labour requirement
- Single window managed
- Future site modifications easier by changing complete module if required